CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Its Fall at our house but... Its no FAIR


We have spent the past few days decorating our house for the Fall since the weather has been sooooo nice. There is nothing that shows the wonders of God more than the leaves changing in Tennessee. I am sad that Madison won't get to play in a big pile of leaves this year :( Texas just doesn't have the amazing trees that we have in Tennessee. As all of you know the Warren County A&L Fair is going on right now and I am just beside myself that we are not there to bask in all its wonder. I don't know what it is about the fair but I think it is absolutely wonderful (If you are not from Warren County then you just won't understand.) And I know that if we had put Madison in the baby show, she would win hands down :)
I had to post this picture because this is my favorite decoration this year. I am trying to repurpose everything these days (and get in tune with my crafty side) and we have this oranment hanger that we got a few years ago for Christmas deco. I knew that I had to put it out for Fall this year but wasnt sure what to put on it.... then Madison and I found these acorn bells at Hobby Lobby and I KNEW they were perfect. Thus... the Acorn Tree.

0 comments: