CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crazy for Polka Dots

It has been raining all weekend here! I know that we desperately need it; however, it is very hard keeping Madison and Rocky inside! The weather has also changed a bit with the rain and it has gotten cooler!!!! Maybe it will stay that way (pray for this :) I wanted to make Madison something that was going to be appropriate for cool weather so I whipped this up while she was napping. I LOVE polka dots and I think this is super cute! There would be a picture of her in it but... my model is not cooperating these days! Maybe she is holding out for more toys :)





I am thinking about doing some Christmas ones so let me know if anyone is interested in them! I can do any combo on either jeans or stretchy pants.

0 comments: