CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thank You Corey Morris!


If you haven't noticed my blog is completely different! My wonderfully talented cousin Corey created my new and very much improved blog. He also created a button for me since I am terrible when it comes to anything technology related. THANKS COREY!! I loveeee my new site and I hope everyone (the few who actually read it) does too!


Not much accomplished in the way of sewing this weekend, I am working on a VOLS dress for Maddie and starting a few projects soon. This has been Football Weekend, Maddie watched her first VOLS game on Saturday and of course we had to take a few pics :)

1 comments:

Amy Navarrete

Maranda I just love the blog. Corey did a wonderful job he always does. We miss you guys soooooo much hope to see you soon.
Love Cousin Amy