CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My new obsession

I have found my newest obsession.... APPLIQUES!! I have been seeing alot of great ones lately and I wanted to try my hand at it. I found some super easy to use webbing and Volia! I would really love to put an applique on everything in the house but Josh said no :(
I really love the single letters but I can do anything. I am working on some designs for boys since I dont have anything for them.







I also made this travel wipe case with Maddies initials appliqued :) on it. I am not happy with the trim but it is all I had in a pinch. I will have more of these available soon.



A side note.... I found out today that my best friend from college lost her dad on Sunday. Please keep her and their family in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comments:

Lesia

You are surely putting your heart and sewl out there~ you just keep getting better and better!