CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Check out the Business Pulse of the Standard

There is a new store opening in McMinnville, Karen Moore, Mellissa Taylor and Paula Hammel are opening ETC on October 5. They have graciously allowed me to sell my dresses in their store! Grab a copy of the Standard and turn to the Business section. James Clark featured them in todays paper! There is also a pic of some of my dresses!!! I am soooo excited. I hope this exposure will generate some business for me (fingers crossed)!
I am so thankful that Karen and the girls are giving me this opportunity. They will be at the Autumn Street Fair with a sampling of what they offer.

They are located at 312 E Main St. Directly across from the Fire Dpt. Their hours are: Open everyday 10 until 6 or so...We will be closed on Sunday and Thursday. And open half day on Saturday

Check out their blog... http://www.designherbags.blogspot.com/

0 comments: