CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Do unto others...


Last Friday I was featured here so today I want to feature her!

Natasha Vaugh is the owner/creater of Frostings and has an amazing eye for accessories! She creates beautiful hand stamped and beaded jewlery. I usually do not wear anything other than my wedding set but when I saw this necklace I knew I had to have something like it. 1 Corinthians chapter 13 is my favorite passage in the Bible so I ordered this as my Valentine present!

(sorry about the photo)
If you cant see, it says.. Love Never Fails
LOVE IT!!!

Recently Natasha had a giveaway where you could win a Mother's Day bracelet. If you didn't enter then you missed out! She gave 5 away!!
And I won one!
I get this one with Madison's birthstone AND a handstamped disk with her name on it! WOO HOO

The next item that I will be ordering is this...

And it's only $10


You should check her out. I promise you will love her stuff!

Frostings



0 comments: