CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

For Tucker

My love of pink, purple and polka dots has been put on the back burner this past week!

I was so glad when Shonda Wanamaker asked me to make a few outfits for her son Tucker. She needed something for Easter that wasnt foo foo but  still cute. She also wanted a must-have for every boy... a Tractor!


Tucker's Easter outfit. Love It!

A matching shirt to wear after Easter

All boy!

Another shirt to match his shorts

Thank You Shonda! I hope you both enjoy them!

2 comments:

Unknown

I happened to see your blog because of a google alert. I hardly see anybody named Tucker, let alone a Tucker Wanamaker(although my last name is with 2 n's). Anyway, very cute clothes. They would look cute on my 15 month old son!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife

These are really cute! = )