CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

After searching the Homes Guide for MONTHS
and driving ALL over Warren County
with the help of the best guy at Security Federal
and our Realator,
We are.....
HOME OWNERS!!!


Posted by Picasa
We closed on our first home on Friday and have hit the ground running with the remodel. There is lots to do in our new house and we are so excited overwhelmed with all the updating. I am thinking of starting a blog about the whole remodel process. You know, a "this is what we done and it could have been done  better and more profficient".
What do you think?

4 comments:

Unknown

I'd love to watch you transform your house. We did some remodeling to ours and I'm hoping to post before and after pictures if I can ever get my hubby to hang my new light fixture :o(

Wesley

great idea keep us updated!!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife

Congrats! That is so exciting!

We are on the same journey... we have been looking at houses for two years.

But we are closing April 30th! I can hardly believe it.

Good luck!! Can't wait to see your remodels!

Morris Family Of Four

This is AWESOME! Where is it! Text Or Call Me, You Don't have to post it, You Know, All Those C-R-A-Z-Y People out there!lol