CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Our bags are packed... We are ready to go!

This is the current state of our garage! We have been cleaning, and packing, and throwing things away for a week. I am so ready to move back home. I never thought I would be so happy to say I live in MCMINNVILLE, but I will shout it from the roof top when we get there!

We will be busting out of here on Wednesday! So for the next few days I will be MIA while we  finish the packing and drive 15  hours to get home. I cant wait to post in the good ole TN!

2 comments:

Unknown

We are SO SO SO excited! Maddie and Taelor can go on play dates now and we get to sew together! YAY! We hope and pray you have a safe trip home:o).... love you!

Morris Family Of Four

So excited to see you at church Sunday. I did'nt know you were moving back until Casey told me Sunday night. I am So Happy! Love To You!