CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

A much needed update!

I cannot belive that it is already the 8th of January! I have lots of new things to show you. For Christmas I got an embroidery machine and I have been playing around with it. Here is what I have done so far...
I made this out of the fabric that I won from http://44thstreetfabric.blogspot.com
I love the Easter Egg applique on this one with a sweet satin bow.
We love cupcakes and anything Pink!

I am adding fonts and patterns daily to my collection, feel free to email me with anything you would like and I will make it happen!

1 comments:

Bev

I LOVE the little skirt and embroidered top you made from the fabric you won in our blog giveaway! It's so cute! Thanks for sharing. Cheery wave from Bev