CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Help me PLEASE!

I DESPERATELY need some advice.  I was trying to download some Embroidery designs from the Internet and somehow I changed the way they get saved to the computer! When I click on them to download it opens the file in Notepad instead of asking me if I want to save it to a certain spot. Please help! I know ZERO about computers!

Since I am a mature adult I will not show you how I acted when I made this horrible mistake... I will show you how Madison acted because I was not paying attention to her while I made the mistake
P.S. I will appreciate any adivce/tips you can give me! I am a desperate woman!

P.P.S  That is a new dress I made for Maddie, more on that tomorrow!

1 comments:

Anonymous

What browser are you using? If you are using firefox, you can go to the tools at the top left, click on it, go all the way to the bottom and click on options. When that opens, you can go to the second section where it says downloads and click on whichever option you would like... I usually use the last option, always ask me where to save files.

If you are using internet explorer, a box opens up that asks if you want to open, save or cancel. If you click save, a box opens up and you can choose where to save it.

If you still are having trouble, there is a way to go in and change the program that opens certain kinds of files. If you need to do that, you can email me and I will try and walk you through it.

Hope this helps.

Cindy in FL
cindyweeks050905@gmail.com