CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help me decide!

There is quite a debate going on in the Moore household these days. The newest addition to the Moore family needs a name... if Madison were older there would be no debate.. it would be something hilarious like Tator Tot :)

However, Josh and I have the daunting task of naming this poor elf and we cannot decide. Our elf on the shelf was a gift from Aunt Lesia and she also got her a skirt which I left in TN :(
I think HER name should be Carol Ann. Josh feels that it should be a HIM and be named something ridiculous like Willie or Merle.

What do you think? PLEASE HELP US! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think, opinions, suggestions ANYTHING and there might be a surprise for someone ;) (that is if you side with me :p )



6 comments:

stephanie

I love these elves. Maybe you should choose a neutral name, something silly like Pipsy or Merry, or maybe Fizzie. Then again, I'm the kind of person who gives her cat the name Tiggy Winkles, so maybe you shouldn't take my advice.;)

Unknown

We registered our elf as Elfie. My 5 year old said it was a girl but we constantly refer to it as him so I think this would go either way.

Lesia

Tator Tot and his family appreciate the honorable mention, and his boy doesn't know what the fuss is about his name! :D

Lesia

AND, this is an elf, not a Country Music singer.... MERLE???? Really??? C'mon. Tell Josh he can name his next lab puppy Merle. LOL

Patty's Stitches

I liked Willie, Fizzy or Pipsy.

Shannon

Maranda,
Just came across your cute little blog, I love all your outfits (too bad I only have boys).

As for the elf name...I'm sorta partial to Trixie.

ps..it should def. be a girl elf