CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Squirrell Chicken

I wanted to post this before things get crazy in a few hours with all the birthday madness! At exactly 3:31 am one year ago (after 30 and 1/2 hours of labor... yes thats right, 30 and 1/2) this precious angel was placed on my chest and forever in my heart. I will admit... as I type this big tears are forming in my eyes. I cannot believe that a year has gone by already! When Madison had the colic and cried for 2 months straight, I remember telling Josh that it would be ok, it wont last forever. At the time I did not know how true it was. She is the funniest, sweetest, and most wonderful person I have ever met. Everyday she does something new and I learn something from her everyday.
Happy Birthday Maddie

Oh yeah, most of you are probably scratching your head at the title of this post. When we brought Madison home from the hospital Josh started calling her Squirrell Chicken. I have no idea where it came from but it has stuck with her. I know that is an awful nickname but what can ya do!

6 comments:

Unknown

Happy Birthday Angel! Exactly one year ago today you made me the happiest person alive and it amazes me that such a tiny little thing can change your life so dramatically! You are the greatest blessing my son has ever given me other than his birth and bringing my granddaughters wonderful mother into our lives! We love you all!

Morris Family Of Four

Maranda, I Also Remember SOMEONE Else Who Had Colic And Cried NONSTOP! We Loved You Too.
Sorry I Posted This To Late To Say Happy Birthday To Baby Belldena
(Lol) But, Hope She Had A Good One Anyway.
Love To You All!

Sew Sweet
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sew Sweet

Happy Birthday Madison! Hope to see you soon! Karissa

Wesley

She had so much hair... I love it! Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl!

Unknown

Happy birthday Madison Grace Moore! We love you so much I can't wait until you meet Tae Tae! Love you always Shane, To To and, Taelor