CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Too Funny

This is too funny not to tell....

I do not give Madison caffeine (for obvious reasons) but she is no dummy. When we have a can drink she knows exactly what it is and begs for a drink. A couple of weeks ago Josh gave her a sip of his Dr. Pepper (protest from mommy in the background) and she LOVED it!

She must have been going into withdrawls because this is how we found her the other day....



I left a can on the end table not thinking she would get it (yeah right, I really am crazy). In desperate need of some DP she poured it onto the floor and was rubbing her hands in it and sucking on her fingers! It was hilarious, all I could do was laugh and get the camera.

3 comments:

tray

Oh my! She is too funny.

Lesia

You mustn't force my poor little niece to resort to this! Dr. Pepper deficiency is a horrible thing! :) Papa was so pleased to hear there's a new DP fan!

Anonymous

I love that look on her face!