CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Loving my Life

It is amazing how the simple things in life complete you... I get to spend everyday looking at that sweet face and hearing that adorable giggle. I took this today while we were playing outside. It sums up the relationship that Madison and Rocky have, he tries to smell her and she tries to pull his ears off. I love and cherish each moment that I get to spend with Madison. Everything is a new discovery, a great adventure. I wish that we could all find as much joy in the most simple things as children do.


I am working on a few dresses and will post pictures soon on what I have been up to.


But for now...
Let the sun shine on your face and dont let your life go to waste - Laura Izibor

0 comments: